Today we are releasing a performance dashboard for DVLA’s View driving record service. This is a new service and it is currently in public beta. The service lets you find out which vehicles you can drive, any penalty points and …
Yesterday I showcased the Solihull missed waste collections dashboard at the Socitm spring conference. This service dashboard is different from our current dashboards, being the first we have created for a local authority. GDS's core focus is central government. However, the …
Today we’re releasing a new performance dashboard for activity on GOV.UK. This shows total web traffic to the GOV.UK site, the most popular content on GOV.UK, and trends in the types of device that people are using to access the …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022