The Data Standards Authority has published new data guidance to help teams publish their own reference data for use across government
Peter Gothard - Technical Writer at the Data Standards Authority, GDS
The Data Standards Authority invites you to play a leading role in the future development of the Service Manual and service assessments, increasing the importance that data plays.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022