The Data Standards Authority has published new data guidance to help teams publish their own reference data for use across government
Peter Gothard - Technical Writer at the Data Standards Authority, GDS
The Data Standards Authority invites you to play a leading role in the future development of the Service Manual and service assessments, increasing the importance that data plays.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- What skills do you need for working in data ethics? 7 September 2021
- Our new guidance on improving spreadsheets in government 18 August 2021
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021
- Asking people about their ethnicity 15 June 2021