Find out how the Personal Data Exchange team are exploring ways to save time and effort for users and government by making better use of data for eligibility checks.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021
- Asking people about their ethnicity 15 June 2021
- Accelerating public sector data science and visualisation 8 June 2021
- What Makes a Good Data Science Project? 21 May 2021