Find out how the Personal Data Exchange team are exploring ways to save time and effort for users and government by making better use of data for eligibility checks.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Government Data Science community meetup, May 2020 2 July 2020
- Using new updates to schema.org to assist our response to the coronavirus pandemic 30 April 2020
- Why we’re talking more about how we collect and analyse data on ethnicity 17 April 2020
- RAPpers delight 24 March 2020
- The Data Science in Transport community just got bigger 2 March 2020