This might be the GDS data blog, but that doesn’t mean all the stories related to data are published here first. Data is often most interesting - and useful - when it’s applied to specific products, and many interesting pieces …
Back in March we launched a beta version of the Government Service Design Manual. As the product manager at the time, I remember one of the things the team agonised about was whether we should launch any public version of …
Data is central to everything we do in GDS. Our user researchers, analysts and data scientists experts work alongside product teams to generate insights that make digital services better. The Performance Platform has made big steps towards automating the collection …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Getting the data fundamentals right at the Ministry of Justice 30 January 2024
- Celebrating the power of community 8 November 2023
- The Justice Data Lab turns 10! 5 July 2023
- Collaborative learning: closer ties with academia 14 March 2023
- Using Data Science for Next-Gen Statistics 14 February 2023