At GDS we believe that making things open makes things better, which is why I recently participated in an open peer review of open code written by Public Health England for analysing their open data.
Duncan Garmonsway - Data Scientist, GDS
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Using new updates to schema.org to assist our response to the coronavirus pandemic 30 April 2020
- Why we’re talking more about how we collect and analyse data on ethnicity 17 April 2020
- RAPpers delight 24 March 2020
- The Data Science in Transport community just got bigger 2 March 2020
- Fostering a data science innovation culture 6 November 2019