Mike recently blogged about the service transformation for the Carer's Allowance exemplar and mentioned failure demand. I wanted to go into this in a little more depth and show how we can measure and reduce failure demand for online services. What …
James Abley is a Technical Architect at GDS, responsible for the Performance Platform.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Government Data Science Festival 2020 25 September 2020
- Updating the Government Data Ethics Framework 22 September 2020
- Building a government data community 18 September 2020
- Introducing the Government Data Standards Authority 27 August 2020
- Synthetic data: Unlocking the power of data and skills for machine learning 20 August 2020