Mike recently blogged about the service transformation for the Carer's Allowance exemplar and mentioned failure demand. I wanted to go into this in a little more depth and show how we can measure and reduce failure demand for online services. What …
James Abley is a Technical Architect at GDS, responsible for the Performance Platform.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- What skills do you need for working in data ethics? 7 September 2021
- Our new guidance on improving spreadsheets in government 18 August 2021
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021
- Asking people about their ethnicity 15 June 2021