The 23rd of January 2020 marked the biggest Data Science in Transport community event to date. People from across academia, industry, and the public sector came together for a hack, conference, and networking event to learn from each other.
Kian Chapman-Raafat - Data Scientist, Department for Transport
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Accelerating public sector data science and visualisation 8 June 2021
- What Makes a Good Data Science Project? 21 May 2021
- Help us set a new data standard for vulnerable people services 28 April 2021
- We need a standard for sharing beneficial ownership data 8 April 2021
- Software engineering in analysis? See what happens next! 24 March 2021