The 23rd of January 2020 marked the biggest Data Science in Transport community event to date. People from across academia, industry, and the public sector came together for a hack, conference, and networking event to learn from each other.
Kian Chapman-Raafat - Data Scientist, Department for Transport
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- COVID-19 data on ‘Ethnicity facts and figures’ 7 August 2020
- My first 6 months as Head of Digital Performance Analytics 29 July 2020
- Government Data Science community meetup, May 2020 2 July 2020
- Using new updates to schema.org to assist our response to the coronavirus pandemic 30 April 2020
- Why we’re talking more about how we collect and analyse data on ethnicity 17 April 2020