The Office of National Statistics has been working on making metadata more accessible, helping to make data a focus of organisational change.
Mandy Beasley - Senior Data Architect, Office for National Statistics
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Accelerating public sector data science and visualisation 8 June 2021
- What Makes a Good Data Science Project? 21 May 2021
- Help us set a new data standard for vulnerable people services 28 April 2021
- We need a standard for sharing beneficial ownership data 8 April 2021
- Software engineering in analysis? See what happens next! 24 March 2021