Applications for the Data Science Accelerator are now open and close on 3 June 2019.
Apply to the Data Science Accelerator programme by 15 October, and you could begin developing your data science skills before the end of 2018.
There’s not much time left to apply for the Data Science Accelerator programme if you’re interested in developing your data science skills. Take a look at some of the successful projects our previous graduates have worked on.
The Data Science Accelerator programme is open again for applications until 12 June. Don’t miss out.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Developing a data strategy and delivering it 19 October 2021
- What skills do you need for working in data ethics? 7 September 2021
- Our new guidance on improving spreadsheets in government 18 August 2021
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021