Applications for the Data Science Accelerator are now open and close on 3 June 2019.
Apply to the Data Science Accelerator programme by 15 October, and you could begin developing your data science skills before the end of 2018.
There’s not much time left to apply for the Data Science Accelerator programme if you’re interested in developing your data science skills. Take a look at some of the successful projects our previous graduates have worked on.
The Data Science Accelerator programme is open again for applications until 12 June. Don’t miss out.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Government Data Science community meetup, May 2020 2 July 2020
- Using new updates to schema.org to assist our response to the coronavirus pandemic 30 April 2020
- Why we’re talking more about how we collect and analyse data on ethnicity 17 April 2020
- RAPpers delight 24 March 2020
- The Data Science in Transport community just got bigger 2 March 2020