Applications for the Data Science Accelerator are now open and close on 3 June 2019.
Apply to the Data Science Accelerator programme by 15 October, and you could begin developing your data science skills before the end of 2018.
There’s not much time left to apply for the Data Science Accelerator programme if you’re interested in developing your data science skills. Take a look at some of the successful projects our previous graduates have worked on.
The Data Science Accelerator programme is open again for applications until 12 June. Don’t miss out.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022