Applications for the Data Science Accelerator are now open and close on 3 June 2019.
Apply to the Data Science Accelerator programme by 15 October, and you could begin developing your data science skills before the end of 2018.
There’s not much time left to apply for the Data Science Accelerator programme if you’re interested in developing your data science skills. Take a look at some of the successful projects our previous graduates have worked on.
The Data Science Accelerator programme is open again for applications until 12 June. Don’t miss out.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022
- Comparing ethnicity data for different countries 25 January 2022
- What is our new Algorithmic Transparency Standard? 29 November 2021