Six times a year performance analysts in central government get together to share best practice and learn about new insights and techniques. I went to our November meetup looking forward to connecting with colleagues and hearing about their experiences. But the day ended up being about much more than that for me.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- COVID-19 data on ‘Ethnicity facts and figures’ 7 August 2020
- My first 6 months as Head of Digital Performance Analytics 29 July 2020
- Government Data Science community meetup, May 2020 2 July 2020
- Using new updates to schema.org to assist our response to the coronavirus pandemic 30 April 2020
- Why we’re talking more about how we collect and analyse data on ethnicity 17 April 2020