The people who work mainly with digital analytics in GDS have been called ‘Product analysts‘, but we have increasingly felt this does not adequately describe our role. The Service Manual calls our role Performance Analyst and Digital performance analyst. Other terms used …
Peter Jordan - Head of Performance and Data Analysis, GDS
I'm Head of Performance and Data Analysis at GDS. I run the GDS community and the x-Government Performance Analysis meet-ups.
We’ve just launched 37 new content analytics dashboards onto the Performance Platform. We hope they will help people in government departments and agencies see at a glance how their content is performing. Find out why we built them and our …
Digital analytics is a fast-moving field, and staying on top of what constitutes best practice takes effort. The product analyst team in GDS uses analytics to understand how users interact with GOV.UK. We need to stay up to speed with the …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- We want your feedback on using the DOI standard in government 10 November 2020
- Cross-government performance analyst meet-up 29 October 2020
- Government Data Science Festival 2020 25 September 2020
- Updating the Government Data Ethics Framework 22 September 2020
- Building a government data community 18 September 2020