The Data Science Accelerator mentoring programme is expanding to offer a new data visualisation branch. Applications for both open on 14 June.
Sophie Nelson - Programme Officer, Office for National Statistics
The first 2021 cohort of the Data Science Accelerator programme launches on 18 January. Read three testimonials from recent programme graduates about their experiences.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022