The Data Science Accelerator mentoring programme is expanding to offer a new data visualisation branch. Applications for both open on 14 June.
Sophie Nelson - Programme Officer, Office for National Statistics
The first 2021 cohort of the Data Science Accelerator programme launches on 18 January. Read three testimonials from recent programme graduates about their experiences.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- DIT's Data Workspace - all our data, in one place 11 January 2023
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022