We recently carried out user research into how people around government use service data and into how that data is supplied. This is part of our work to update the Performance Platform. Here's what we found.
We’ve completed a re-discovery of the Performance Platform. This is the second in a series of posts in which we explain why this was necessary, what we’ve learnt and what we’re planning for the future. Read on to hear about what we found in discovery.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- COVID-19 data on ‘Ethnicity facts and figures’ 7 August 2020
- My first 6 months as Head of Digital Performance Analytics 29 July 2020
- Government Data Science community meetup, May 2020 2 July 2020
- Using new updates to schema.org to assist our response to the coronavirus pandemic 30 April 2020
- Why we’re talking more about how we collect and analyse data on ethnicity 17 April 2020