We recently carried out user research into how people around government use service data and into how that data is supplied. This is part of our work to update the Performance Platform. Here's what we found.
We’ve completed a re-discovery of the Performance Platform. This is the second in a series of posts in which we explain why this was necessary, what we’ve learnt and what we’re planning for the future. Read on to hear about what we found in discovery.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- The perfect match: optimising the accelerator mentor-mentee pairing process 25 January 2021
- Data Science Accelerator Programme 2021: Applications now open 18 January 2021
- How ONS has been putting people at the heart of metadata 7 January 2021
- Our new guidance on how to manage data 11 December 2020
- All in - Lessons from the first virtual Government Data Science Festival 7 December 2020