We recently carried out user research into how people around government use service data and into how that data is supplied. This is part of our work to update the Performance Platform. Here's what we found.
We’ve completed a re-discovery of the Performance Platform. This is the second in a series of posts in which we explain why this was necessary, what we’ve learnt and what we’re planning for the future. Read on to hear about what we found in discovery.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Who really benefits from UK business ownership? 8 April 2021
- Software engineering in analysis? See what happens next! 24 March 2021
- Our new guidance on publishing reference data for government 17 March 2021
- Help us increase the importance of data in GDS service assessments 11 March 2021
- Presenting data: 5 tips for making your data understandable 2 March 2021