As we approach the election, it’s a good time to take stock of the progress we’ve made over this Parliament. In Civil Service Group, we have worked with thousands of people across all departments to make the changes identified in …
The field of data science appears to be fast developing within government. I say this after our Government Digital Service (GDS) Show and Tell event where data scientists from different departments and agencies showcased a number of innovative projects, all …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022