The CDDO Data Standards Authority are working on the discovery of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) within and between different government departments and agencies. APIs are a great way to share data as and when it’s needed using agreed open formats, rather than copying and duplicating data in different places.
Bethan Palmer, Data Standards Authority Developer, Central Digital and Data Office
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022
- Comparing ethnicity data for different countries 25 January 2022
- What is our new Algorithmic Transparency Standard? 29 November 2021
- Measuring complex digital services 9 November 2021