Read how the govcookiecutter helps government data science teams save time and effort when building assured, robust, and secure Agile data science projects.
Eric Young - Data Scientist, GDS
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- What is our new Algorithmic Transparency Standard? 29 November 2021
- Measuring complex digital services 9 November 2021
- Developing a data strategy and delivering it 19 October 2021
- What skills do you need for working in data ethics? 7 September 2021
- Our new guidance on improving spreadsheets in government 18 August 2021