Five more graduates from our Data Science Accelerator Programme have been working on some really exciting projects. With the guidance of their mentors, the latest intake to finish the programme have used a range of data science techniques to create prototypes …
Last year we launched the Data Science Accelerator Programme, believing that “time, training and technology” could help government analysts learn data science skills. Participants in the programme dedicate time away from their main job, work with a mentor (training) and …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022