I’m a Digital and Technology (DaT) fast streamer and I’ve just completed a placement as a performance analyst at GDS. One of my objectives was to work with the head of the analysis community to develop training for my peers. Last month we held the second ‘Introduction to performance analysis’ training session for DaT fast streamers.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021
- Asking people about their ethnicity 15 June 2021
- Accelerating public sector data science and visualisation 8 June 2021
- What Makes a Good Data Science Project? 21 May 2021