I’m a Digital and Technology (DaT) fast streamer and I’ve just completed a placement as a performance analyst at GDS. One of my objectives was to work with the head of the analysis community to develop training for my peers. Last month we held the second ‘Introduction to performance analysis’ training session for DaT fast streamers.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022
- Comparing ethnicity data for different countries 25 January 2022
- What is our new Algorithmic Transparency Standard? 29 November 2021