This post describes how we test the performance of machine learning algorithms to improve navigation on GOV.UK
In March, we blogged about our work with analysts across government to transform the way we produce official statistics. We borrowed ideas from software development and academia to demonstrate what this might look like. We called the project ‘RAP’, which stands for Reproducible Analytical Pipelines.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Developing a data strategy and delivering it 19 October 2021
- What skills do you need for working in data ethics? 7 September 2021
- Our new guidance on improving spreadsheets in government 18 August 2021
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021