In March, we blogged about our work with analysts across government to transform the way we produce official statistics. We borrowed ideas from software development and academia to demonstrate what this might look like. We called the project ‘RAP’, which stands for Reproducible Analytical Pipelines.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Who really benefits from UK business ownership? 8 April 2021
- Software engineering in analysis? See what happens next! 24 March 2021
- Our new guidance on publishing reference data for government 17 March 2021
- Help us increase the importance of data in GDS service assessments 11 March 2021
- Presenting data: 5 tips for making your data understandable 2 March 2021