GOV.UK is planning scheduled maintenance on our shared infrastructure from 7pm on Tuesday September 22. We expect normal service to resume by 11pm that day. During this time dashboards will remain available but live feeds will become static. It will …
In a effort to consolidate and rationalise the infrastructure that under pins GOV.UK, the Performance Platform (gov.uk/performance) will we migrating to the same infrastructure that hosts GOV.UK The main driver behind the migration is savings in cost and effort, by sharing operational …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022