The Data Standards Authority wants your feedback on proposals to adopt Digital Object Identifiers (DOI) as a government standard.
Terence Eden - Senior Technology Policy Advisor, Data Standards Authority
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Presenting data: 5 tips for making your data understandable 2 March 2021
- New guidance for publishing data 18 February 2021
- How we created a reporting tool to improve the accessibility of GOV.UK 16 February 2021
- Why data harmonisation is important 29 January 2021
- The perfect match: optimising the accelerator mentor-mentee pairing process 25 January 2021