Gemma Elsworth, Head of Digital Performance Analytics at DWP, looks back on the challenges and achievements of her first 6 months in the role.
Gemma Elsworth - Head of Digital Performance Analytics, DWP
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- We want your feedback on using the DOI standard in government 10 November 2020
- Cross-government performance analyst meet-up 29 October 2020
- Government Data Science Festival 2020 25 September 2020
- Updating the Government Data Ethics Framework 22 September 2020
- Building a government data community 18 September 2020