The Government Data Science Partnership held its first totally virtual data science conference this year. Here's what we learned from running it.
Hillary Juma - Data Science Community Manager, ONS
The 4th annual Government Data Science Conference is coming up. Here are all the details for the strands and talks, and information on how to register
We recently held our first completely remote Data Science Community of Interest event. Hillary and James talk in this post about the event and recap some of the presentations
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- The perfect match: optimising the accelerator mentor-mentee pairing process 25 January 2021
- Data Science Accelerator Programme 2021: Applications now open 18 January 2021
- How ONS has been putting people at the heart of metadata 7 January 2021
- Our new guidance on how to manage data 11 December 2020
- All in - Lessons from the first virtual Government Data Science Festival 7 December 2020