Our diverse range of speakers at the Data Science Community of Interest shared what they think makes a good data science project.
Hillary Juma - Data Science Community Manager, ONS
The Government Data Science Partnership held its first totally virtual data science conference this year. Here's what we learned from running it.
The 4th annual Government Data Science Conference is coming up. Here are all the details for the strands and talks, and information on how to register
We recently held our first completely remote Data Science Community of Interest event. Hillary and James talk in this post about the event and recap some of the presentations
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- DIT's Data Workspace - all our data, in one place 11 January 2023
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022