Our diverse range of speakers at the Data Science Community of Interest shared what they think makes a good data science project.
Hillary Juma - Data Science Community Manager, ONS
The Government Data Science Partnership held its first totally virtual data science conference this year. Here's what we learned from running it.
The 4th annual Government Data Science Conference is coming up. Here are all the details for the strands and talks, and information on how to register
We recently held our first completely remote Data Science Community of Interest event. Hillary and James talk in this post about the event and recap some of the presentations
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021
- Asking people about their ethnicity 15 June 2021
- Accelerating public sector data science and visualisation 8 June 2021
- What Makes a Good Data Science Project? 21 May 2021