The Government Data Science Partnership held its first totally virtual data science conference this year. Here's what we learned from running it.
Hillary Juma - Data Science Community Manager, ONS
The 4th annual Government Data Science Conference is coming up. Here are all the details for the strands and talks, and information on how to register
We recently held our first completely remote Data Science Community of Interest event. Hillary and James talk in this post about the event and recap some of the presentations
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Help us set a new data standard for vulnerable people services 28 April 2021
- We need a standard for sharing beneficial ownership data 8 April 2021
- Software engineering in analysis? See what happens next! 24 March 2021
- Our new guidance on publishing reference data for government 17 March 2021
- Help us increase the importance of data in GDS service assessments 11 March 2021