Reproducible Analytical Pipelines (RAPs) are automated statistical and analytical processes. They ensure that analysis is reproducible, efficient, and high quality. The Analysis Standards and Pipelines team have worked with teams across government to help them implement RAP. From our experiences …
Jacob Cole – Data scientist, Office for National Statistics
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- DIT's Data Workspace - all our data, in one place 11 January 2023
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022