Mixing methods is an approach to research which combines quantitative and qualitative data. Haur and Louise describe how they have used this approach working in the EU Exit Citizen Readiness team at GOV.UK. As a performance analyst, I (Haur) predominantly …
Louise Petre - Senior User Researcher at GOV.UK
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022