Mixing methods is an approach to research which combines quantitative and qualitative data. Haur and Louise describe how they have used this approach working in the EU Exit Citizen Readiness team at GOV.UK. As a performance analyst, I (Haur) predominantly …
Haur Kang - Performance Analyst at GOV.UK
We’ll shortly be recruiting some additional performance analysts in GDS. To give potential candidates a flavour of what it’s like, I asked my two newest colleagues to describe their experience of joining.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- The perfect match: optimising the accelerator mentor-mentee pairing process 25 January 2021
- Data Science Accelerator Programme 2021: Applications now open 18 January 2021
- How ONS has been putting people at the heart of metadata 7 January 2021
- Our new guidance on how to manage data 11 December 2020
- All in - Lessons from the first virtual Government Data Science Festival 7 December 2020