On the 6 th December 2022, the Data Ethics and Society Reading Group will run its fourth event of the year, focusing on Artificial Unintelligence. Here, Harriet and Michael talk about the group.
Michael Hodge – Senior Data Scientist, Office for National Statistics
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- The Justice Data Lab turns 10! 5 July 2023
- Collaborative learning: closer ties with academia 14 March 2023
- Using Data Science for Next-Gen Statistics 14 February 2023
- DIT's Data Workspace - all our data, in one place 11 January 2023
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022