The Central Digital and Data Office has developed the Algorithmic Transparency Standard to help public sector bodies in the UK share information on their use of algorithmic tools with the general public.
Natalia Domagala, Head of Data Ethics - CDDO
What skills do you need to work in data ethics? Read this blog for more details on the new DDaT Data Ethicist Role and its development.
We’ve recently published an updated version of the Data Ethics Framework. In this post, you can find out what we’ve changed and how the Framework should be used in data projects
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Getting the data fundamentals right at the Ministry of Justice 30 January 2024
- Celebrating the power of community 8 November 2023
- The Justice Data Lab turns 10! 5 July 2023
- Collaborative learning: closer ties with academia 14 March 2023
- Using Data Science for Next-Gen Statistics 14 February 2023