What skills do you need to work in data ethics? Read this blog for more details on the new DDaT Data Ethicist Role and its development.
Natalia Domagala, Head of Data Ethics - CDDO
We’ve recently published an updated version of the Data Ethics Framework. In this post, you can find out what we’ve changed and how the Framework should be used in data projects
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Developing a data strategy and delivering it 19 October 2021
- What skills do you need for working in data ethics? 7 September 2021
- Our new guidance on improving spreadsheets in government 18 August 2021
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021