Rachel Beardmore explains how the Race Disparity Unit is making more data available to support research into the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19) on people from ethnic minorities.
Rachel Beardsmore - Head of Data Acquisition and Dissemination, Race Disparity Unit
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- We want your feedback on using the DOI standard in government 10 November 2020
- Cross-government performance analyst meet-up 29 October 2020
- Government Data Science Festival 2020 25 September 2020
- Updating the Government Data Ethics Framework 22 September 2020
- Building a government data community 18 September 2020