At the Performance Platform we have completed a round of Product Audits with our users. Des Traynor at Intercom (who we got the idea from) describes them as A simple way to visualise this is to plot out all your …
Yesterday we updated the Performance homepage and you can see the changes below. I wanted to share the research that’s behind them. Last Autumn we asked members of the public what they thought of our homepage. They’re not our primary …
At the Performance Platform we regularly run workshops with service managers to get more understanding of their needs. This time we asked them to design their own dream analytics dashboards. While the dashboards sketched by service managers aren’t likely to …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- The Justice Data Lab turns 10! 5 July 2023
- Collaborative learning: closer ties with academia 14 March 2023
- Using Data Science for Next-Gen Statistics 14 February 2023
- DIT's Data Workspace - all our data, in one place 11 January 2023
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022