We’ve been hard at work this sprint. We’ve added new features to dashboards, while gearing up for our Service Standard Public Beta Assessment on the 27 August. Passing this assessment will give us permission from the Government Digital Service to continue the development of the Performance Platform in the direction we’ve planned.
Possibly the biggest news this sprint is that we’ve built the first iteration of a dashboard for our very own Performance Platform. This will show you how our site is performing, offering you stats on things like our live service usage.
We’ve also scoped out how to build an app that can send you notifications and updates about your service.
Other things we've done this sprint
We’ve also spent the last two weeks:
- meeting with users in a number of government departments
- completing work on new dashboard functionality, particularly around the CSV uploader in the admin app
- considering new designs for our homepage so our users are clear about what we offer
- completing the Civil Claims dashboard
What we're planning next sprint
In the next two weeks, we plan to:
- start creating an application programming interface (API) that will allow us to configure dashboards with an admin app
- pass our assessment on the 27th August
- begin conversations with Public Health England about the platform
- run a workshop to review the completion rate key performance indicator (KPI)
Read our previous blog post to know more about why we publish sprint notes.