We want to start a data revolution focusing on service delivery and improving human experience. Find out what we think government needs to do and how you can help.
Kit Collingwood - Deputy director, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- What is our new Algorithmic Transparency Standard? 29 November 2021
- Measuring complex digital services 9 November 2021
- Developing a data strategy and delivering it 19 October 2021
- What skills do you need for working in data ethics? 7 September 2021
- Our new guidance on improving spreadsheets in government 18 August 2021