A common data quality problem is to have multiple different records that refer to the same entity but no unique identifier that ties these entities together. For example, customer data may have been entered multiple times by accident, or …
Robin Linacre - Data scientist, Ministry of Justice
We want to start a data revolution focusing on service delivery and improving human experience. Find out what we think government needs to do and how you can help.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022