Like most organisations today, the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) wants to use its data more effectively. The goal is to make sure that people making decisions have the insights they need at the right time to guide their decision making, whether that’s front-line prison staff or senior civil servants.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022
- Comparing ethnicity data for different countries 25 January 2022