We’re familiar with the value of digital analytics to understand how users interact with websites and digital services, but the data can also produce practical operational information which would be hard to get any other way. We added Google Analytics …
Main interest: using data to improve user experience.
MeasureCamp London VIII took place with close to 300 participants on March 5th, 2016.
The practical issues of working with huge volumes of data are similar for both public and private sectors. These are the security of third party tools, the challenges of visualising data and the frustrations of working at scale. I joined colleagues from …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
Subscribe to Open Notes
Sign up to get updates direct to your inbox and stay informed about improvements to digital products and services in government.
- Beyond checklists: critical thinking about data ethics, technology and AI 9 November 2022
- How we are using machine learning to detect GOV.UK feedback spam 3 October 2022
- Splink: Fast, accurate and scalable record linkage 23 September 2022
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022