We’re familiar with the value of digital analytics to understand how users interact with websites and digital services, but the data can also produce practical operational information which would be hard to get any other way. We added Google Analytics …
Main interest: using data to improve user experience.
MeasureCamp London VIII took place with close to 300 participants on March 5th, 2016.
The practical issues of working with huge volumes of data are similar for both public and private sectors. These are the security of third party tools, the challenges of visualising data and the frustrations of working at scale. I joined colleagues from …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- COVID-19 data on ‘Ethnicity facts and figures’ 7 August 2020
- My first 6 months as Head of Digital Performance Analytics 29 July 2020
- Government Data Science community meetup, May 2020 2 July 2020
- Using new updates to schema.org to assist our response to the coronavirus pandemic 30 April 2020
- Why we’re talking more about how we collect and analyse data on ethnicity 17 April 2020