We’re familiar with the value of digital analytics to understand how users interact with websites and digital services, but the data can also produce practical operational information which would be hard to get any other way. We added Google Analytics …
Main interest: using data to improve user experience.
MeasureCamp London VIII took place with close to 300 participants on March 5th, 2016.
The practical issues of working with huge volumes of data are similar for both public and private sectors. These are the security of third party tools, the challenges of visualising data and the frustrations of working at scale. I joined colleagues from …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022
- Comparing ethnicity data for different countries 25 January 2022
- What is our new Algorithmic Transparency Standard? 29 November 2021
- Measuring complex digital services 9 November 2021