We’re familiar with the value of digital analytics to understand how users interact with websites and digital services, but the data can also produce practical operational information which would be hard to get any other way. We added Google Analytics …
Main interest: using data to improve user experience.
MeasureCamp London VIII took place with close to 300 participants on March 5th, 2016.
The practical issues of working with huge volumes of data are similar for both public and private sectors. These are the security of third party tools, the challenges of visualising data and the frustrations of working at scale. I joined colleagues from …
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Who really benefits from UK business ownership? 8 April 2021
- Software engineering in analysis? See what happens next! 24 March 2021
- Our new guidance on publishing reference data for government 17 March 2021
- Help us increase the importance of data in GDS service assessments 11 March 2021
- Presenting data: 5 tips for making your data understandable 2 March 2021