The Data Standards Authority has published guidance about creating and sharing spreadsheets to help people avoid errors and make their spreadsheets easy to find and use across government.
Data Standards Authority Team, CDDO
We are launching a brand new, cross-government data event, running from 27 September to 1 October 2021, and you’re all invited.
We need your help setting a data standard to make public services more effective for UK citizens.
We want your help to identify and establish an Open Standard for beneficial ownership data.
GDS is retiring 2 data services - GOV.UK Registers and GOV.UK Performance - and producing new guidance to support departments in publishing their own data.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- What skills do you need for working in data ethics? 7 September 2021
- Our new guidance on improving spreadsheets in government 18 August 2021
- govcookiecutter: A template for data science projects 20 July 2021
- Join us at DataConnect21 and share your data stories 15 July 2021
- Asking people about their ethnicity 15 June 2021