The Data Standards Authority has published guidance about creating and sharing spreadsheets to help people avoid errors and make their spreadsheets easy to find and use across government.
Data Standards Authority Team, CDDO
We are launching a brand new, cross-government data event, running from 27 September to 1 October 2021, and you’re all invited.
We need your help setting a data standard to make public services more effective for UK citizens.
We want your help to identify and establish an Open Standard for beneficial ownership data.
GDS is retiring 2 data services - GOV.UK Registers and GOV.UK Performance - and producing new guidance to support departments in publishing their own data.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022
- Comparing ethnicity data for different countries 25 January 2022
- What is our new Algorithmic Transparency Standard? 29 November 2021
- Measuring complex digital services 9 November 2021