The Data Standards Authority is supporting the growth of a data community across government with a new community manager
Rosalie Marshall - Lead Technology Advisor, GDS
The Data Standards Authority team are creating a common data infrastructure across government to improve services for users. Here’s how they’re doing it.
This post explains how the Government Digital Service (GDS) have implemented updates from schema.org to GOV.UK, to make important coronavirus content easier to find for users.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Mentoring a Successful RAP Project 8 August 2022
- Automatically produce best practice spreadsheets 24 June 2022
- Using the Beneficial Ownership Data Standard to support the Economic Crime Bill 31 March 2022
- Using a federated model for API discovery in government 18 February 2022
- Comparing ethnicity data for different countries 25 January 2022