The Data Standards Authority is supporting the growth of a data community across government with a new community manager
Rosalie Marshall - Lead Technology Advisor, GDS
The Data Standards Authority team are creating a common data infrastructure across government to improve services for users. Here’s how they’re doing it.
This post explains how the Government Digital Service (GDS) have implemented updates from schema.org to GOV.UK, to make important coronavirus content easier to find for users.
Related content and links
About this blog
This is a cross government blog about our work with data and the way we’re using performance analysis and data science techniques to improve service delivery and policy outcomes, and our work to find, access and use open government data.
- Government Data Science Festival 2020 25 September 2020
- Updating the Government Data Ethics Framework 22 September 2020
- Building a government data community 18 September 2020
- Introducing the Government Data Standards Authority 27 August 2020
- Synthetic data: Unlocking the power of data and skills for machine learning 20 August 2020